Friday, May 27, 2011

TGIF

The best part of waking up today was Folgers in my cup and 3 homemade chocolate chip cookies to go along with it.  Waited until the afternoon to go out and run was hoping for some sunshine but we never got any today.  I am starting to think I live in Washington State rather than Michigan with all the rain we have been getting lately.

So I did an easy 6 today at a 8:40 pace up and around my Grandpa's farm.  I love to run around the farm it brings back many memories and it is just a nice peaceful place to run.  When I run around the farm I can get my thoughts together and work out any worries I may have.  So it was a therapeutic run today. 

I am looking forward to running with Samantha tomorrow in her Girls on the Run 5k.  Sam's mom is pregnant so I am running with her.  She is a good little runner and I hope she keeps on gettin' on with her running!

No comments:

Post a Comment