Thursday, May 19, 2011

Opportunities are Knocking and the Dog's are a Barkin'

Well I found out this week that I was picked as an Ambassador for Snickers MArathon Bars.  What does this mean?  It means I get free running gear with the Marathon Bar logo on them and Marathon Bars to hand out at races and events.  I will find out more next week when I attend the mandatory webinar.

This weeks running has been going good I did 4x800's Tuesday night and held a 3:40 pace for all 4 of them!  i was stoked and I felt great.  Today was the first day in quite awhile i was able to run with the sun shining on me.  It has been so cool, rainy and dreary all week.  Sunday i did 10.5 in the cold rain.  I was soaked and chilled to the bone when i finished.

Having some problems with a dog who likes to charge out at me when I run by.  Of course it is across the road from the dog that bit me last fall.  So the owners were warned by the police that if they got another call from me about thier dog chasing me out in the road they would come back and ticket them.  Well the damn thing come out at me again.  I cussed those people out and threatened to call the police again.  How hard is it people to put up a fence or put your dog on a leash??  Well let all my neighbors know that it is not hard for me to go and get my CCW and that is what I am going to do this summer.  Then when any damn dog comes out into the right of way I will shoot it because I am totally fed up with irresponsible dog owners.  It's not the dog's fault its the fault of the owner period.  That is all I am going to say about that.

Back to the running, I run in Marshall this weekend there is a long slow climb during mile 2 and then it is a downhill finish!  Should be fun this year now that I know the course!

No comments:

Post a Comment