Thursday, May 26, 2011

Rain When Will You Be DONE???

Seems like it has rained all week.  Last night I went out and ran in between thunderstorms.  Tonight I am taking the night off, tomorrow is actually my rest day but I just do not feel like getting out in the cold wet stuff tonight.  Rain and 45 degrees out you would think it was the first of April not the end of May.

I have to share about my Runners World Traiing log book my mom come across while cleaning out her upstairs.  It was from 1987 the summer when I was training for college cross country.  It had my mileage, my times and my wieght!  It was really cool to look back and see the training I was doing back then.  I was of course faster and lighter! 

Well tomorrow I will be back at the grind again in my running probably an easy 5-6 and the nSaturday I will run with my running buddy in the Girls on the Run race.  I bought us matching knee socks to go with our T shirts! Will post pics!  Sunday will be the long run 12-13.

No comments:

Post a Comment